Bay City, MI - SuspensionMAXX, Inc., manufacturers of precision designed leveling kits, heavy duty sway bar links and other light truck and SUV suspension components, has recently introduced new sales tools and expanded product coverage to best assist distributors and retailers selling the SuspensionMAXX line. New sales tools include the redesigned SuspensionMAXX.com website, which is more user-friendly and features an advanced parts search configurator, in-depth technical information, installation instruction archive, and videos to help resellers choose and install the SuspensionMAXX products that best suit their customers’ needs. Also new is the 2014 SuspensionMAXX Application Guide,which enables users to quickly find the SuspensionMAXX products available for a particular vehicle. Product coverage has been increased with the recent addition of new products, and by expanding the vehicle applications covered by previously existing skus. This increase applies to vehicles offered by Ram (Dodge), Ford and GM.
• MAXXStak Ram 2.5" Front Leveling Kit for 2014 Ram 2500 and 2013.5-2014 Ram 3500 4x4 (part# SMX-10214)
• MAXXLinks Heavy Duty Sway Bar Links for 2014 Ram 2500 and 2013.5-2014 Ram 3500 4x4 (available in stock length (part# SMX-1315), and multitude of custom lengths to fit leveled and lifted vehicles)
Expanded application coverage:
• MAXXStak 1.375"/1.5"/1.75"/2.0"/2.125"/2.25"/2.75" Adjustable Front Leveling Kit (part# SMX-RM610) now fits 2009-2015 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Non-Megacab. Includes 2015 Ram 1500 Eco-Diesel.
• MAXXStak 2.25"/2.5" Adjustable Front Leveling Kit – ‘14 Ford F150 4x4 (part# SMX-FD6)
• MAXXStak 1.0" Front Leveling Kit - 2005-2014 Ford F-250/350/450 4x4 (part# SMX-10330)
• MAXXStak 1.5" Front Leveling Kit - 2005-2014 Ford F-250/350/450 4x4 (part# SMX-10340)
Expanded application coverage
• MAXXStak 2.5" Front Leveling Kit now fits 2005-2014 Ford F-250/350/450 4x4 (part# SMX-10350)
• MAXXStak 1" Front Leveling Kit – ‘06-‘15 GM ½ ton trucks & SUV’s (part# SMX-GM710)
• MAXXStak 1.5" Front Leveling Kit – ‘06-‘15 GM ½ ton trucks & SUV’s (part# SMX-GM715)
• MAXXStak 1.5” thru 2.5" Adjustable Front Leveling Kit – ‘06-‘15 GM ½ ton trucks & SUV’s (part# SMX-GM725)
• MAXXCam 3: 1" thru 2.5" Adjustable Torsion Bar Leveling Kit – ‘11-‘15 2wd GM 2500HD 3500HD (part# SMX-MC32WD)
• MAXXCam JR 1"thru 3" Adjustable Torsion Bar Leveling Kit – ‘04-‘13 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon Z71 2wd (part# SMX-MCJRC2WD)
Expanded application coverage:
• MAXXCam 3: 1" thru 2.5" Adjustable Torsion Bar Leveling Kit now fits 2011-2015 GM 2500 HD and 3500 HD 4x4 and AWD trucks (part# SMX-MC3)
“SuspensionMAXX continues to grow as a service oriented company by developing quality suspension components that address the problems and needs our customers experience”, states Larry Verbowski, SuspensionMAXX President. “ SuspensionMAXX has unique advantages over other leveling kit manufacturers, which our resellers can leverage. For example, our patented MAXXCam Torsion Bar Leveling Kits feature torsion bar keys with an internal gear adjustment mechanism that provides up to 7 incremental lift height adjustments, with controlled torsion bar preload, and no degradation in handling or ride quality. No one else has anything like it. We have adjustable leveling kits for coil spring suspension that allow incremental height adjustments so the customer can get just the right amount of lift for their needs. Other manufacturers don’t offer this level of fine tuning. Our kits are high quality and durable. They come complete with all the ancillary parts and hardware, like shock and differential spacers, required for a professional quality installation. No surprises that additional parts are needed. Our kits facilitate delivering excellent customer service, which results in customer satisfaction”.
Verbowski continues, “For 2014 we are stepping up our efforts to help SuspensionMAXX distributors and retailers increase sales. We are offering new products and expanded applications that cover popular light truck and SUV models up through the current model year. We are providing new information and technical support that simplify finding and installing the parts that will best suit their customers’ needs. We are also supplying increased product value resellers can pass onto their customers. For example, some of our kits have been revised to reduce cost, while at the same time increase function. Like our adjustable leveling kit for 2007 and up GM half ton trucks and SUV’s. It has been recently updated to use redesigned spacers and now places adjustment shims at the top and bottom of the strut assembly - rather than just at the top of the strut. The redesign reduced the cost of the kit. As well, it now offers an increase in adjustability - lift height is now adjustable in quarter inch increments. The new design also provides a much needed increase in wheel travel. We are also in the process of expanding the SuspensionMAXX line with new product categories that complement those already in place. These are all things our distributors and retailers can leverage to help increase their sales. As the saying goes – their success is our success”. Verbowski concludes.
Founded in 2002, SuspensionMAXX is a service and solutions based manufacturer of automotive suspension and specialty parts. The primary basis for new product development is the creation of unique solutions for the suspension issues our customers’ face. Many of the company’s designs are patented. All products are expertly engineered and manufactured at their Bay City, Michigan location, and SuspensionMAXX President Larry Verbowski personally heads up all design and manufacturing operations. SuspensionMAXX serves the automotive aftermarket as well as designs and produces specialty suspension components for original equipment manufacturers and government contracts. At SuspensionMAXX we specialize in providing solutions that other companies don’t. By offering products in unique size configurations and with previously unheard of adjustability characteristics, end users are enabled to realize results that best match their individual needs. No more “One-Size-Fits-All”. No more “It’s Almost Right”. No more returned parts and doing the job over. SuspensionMAXX products include MAXXStak Adjustable Leveling Kits, MAXXCam Adjustable Torsion Bar Leveling Kits, MAXXLink Heavy Duty Sway Bar End Links, PerforMAXX Body Lift Kits, MAXXLoad Heavy Duty Bump Stops, ShoX-Xtender Shock Extension Kits, Heavy Duty Block and U-Bolt Rear Leaf Spring Leveling Kits, MAXXShackle Rear Leveling/Lift Kits, as well as installation tools. More information is available at www.suspensionmaxx.com.