• Topics included: 8HP & 9HP Transmissions, Autonomous Driving, Hybrid Technology, Drive Performance and Modern Suspension Systems.
• Trainings hosted by ZF Technical Trainer, Dirk Fuchs
The 2017 Technical Training free webinar series has been announced by ZF Aftermarket. The first webinar will cover common manual clutch issues. The Spanish version of the 2017 lineup will be released at a later date. The webinar series is for professionals and technicians in the automotive aftermarket. The free series will include diagnosis tips to common problems encountered daily in the field and recommended solutions.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
• May 17th: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
• June 28th: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
• August 2nd: Modern Suspension Systems
• August 30th: Drive Performance
• October 25th: 9HP Operations and Diagnostics
• December 6th: Step by Step To Autonomous Driving
Hosting the webinars is ZF Aftermarket Technical Training Engineer, Dirk Fuchs. Fuchs has worked for ZF for the past seven years progressing from warranty management to technical training and services concepts. In his current role, he is responsible for all automotive technician and customer training across North America for ZF Aftermarket.
Registration for the webinars can be found at http://bit.ly/2o5ROQh.
Additional information and further training events can be found at: www.zf.com/us/trainings. Dates are subject to change for the webinars.