- Category: Engine, Exhaust, Cooling, & Fuel System Product News Engine, Exhaust, Cooling, & Fuel System Product News
- Published: 14 April 2017 14 April 2017
- Views: 738 738
Precision Turbo and Engine has announced the release of our long-awaited GEN2 PT5558 now available for purchase! The GEN2 PT5558 CEA® turbocharger features cutting edge technology and the latest in advanced aerodynamics. Featuring an exclusive 55mm inducer GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging and a 58mm CEA® turbine wheel, Precision's GEN2 PT5558 CEA® turbocharger is rated to support up to 650 horsepower. PTE's technologically advanced CEA® wheels are known for their unparalleled performance, greater efficiency at higher pressure ratios, less turbo lag, ability to handle higher boost, and offer massive power gains over older wheel designs of similar sizes.
With prices starting at $1,699.99, Precision's GEN2 PT5558 CEA® turbo is also equipped with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for faster transient response and added thrust capacity. Additionally, Precision's GEN2 PT5558 CEA® turbocharger comes with a wide variety of turbine housings, including:
• T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
• T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
• T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
• T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Buick .63 A/R
• GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
• K26 .82 A/R
• NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings
Incredibly powerful yet relatively compact in size, Precision's new GEN2 PT5558 CEA® turbocharger is sure to be a huge hit with the performance aftermarket, and will be boosting vehicles to outstanding levels of greatness in no time! Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE. For more information regarding PTE's GEN2 turbos, or to order, please contact Precision Turbo and Engine at (855) 996-7832.