With the values of 67-72 GM C/K pickups on the rise, some enthusiasts are turning to GM’s 3rd generation or “Square-Body” pickups. In production for 15 years, “Square Body” pickups are more plentiful than prior generations. The stylish body style also lends itself nicely to customization. Today's "Square-Body" owner wants to enjoy driving their truck as much as they enjoy driving their new Camaro. They want ride quality. They want handling performance. They DO NOT want to spend weeks or thousands of dollars to accomplish this objective. RideTech feels the same way! That is why the StreetGRIP suspension system was created! Now available for the squarebody GM pickups,
RideTech's new StreetGRIP system offers the following benefits:
• Easy to install - direct replacement for factory suspension - no cutting, welding or other chassis modifications. One Box... One Solution!
• RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance.
• Aggressive real-world lowered stance.
• Application-calibrated RideTech HQ Series Mono-Tube shock absorbers with forged bodies and rebound adjustment. 1,000,001 mile warranty!
• Application-specific coil springs and composite leaf springs offer the best of both worlds...ride quality and crisp handling.
• Delrin self-lubricating control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in suspension.
• Larger swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
• Drop spindles offer a 2.5" drop for that perfect stance without sacrificing suspension travel.
Darren Schilling, firstname.lastname@example.org, 812-481-4706