The newest addition to the RideTech family of suspension systems is the Track 1 Series. Track 1 is a suspension series that is directly aimed at the autocross and road course customer and has been developed through the direct racing efforts of the RideTech track cars driven by Chris Smith and company President Bret Voelkel. The Track 1 suspension applications currently include C2/C3 Corvette, 67-69 Camaro, and 68-74 Nova.
The Track 1 Series will include components such as:
• 9” IRS rear suspension for C2/C3 Corvette
• Howe low-friction ball joints
• Forged aluminum spindles w/ C7 bearing hub
• Billet steel drag link
• Billet aluminum steering arms and double-shear improved idler arms
• Custom Billet aluminum steering arms designed to optimize Ackermann and bump steer
• Track ready brake systems from Baer and Wilwood
• Fully-active Instinct electronic programmable shock absorbers
More applications and components will be developed as RideTech is able to validate Track 1 components in a true racing environment.
RideTech President Bret Voelkel commented: “The RideTech racing program has produced numerous advancements in suspension technology for ALL RideTech customers. The Track 1 program will allow us to continue these advancements and offer the most refined and capable suspension components in the world.”
Track 1 components will be available through a small network of specially trained RideTech Track 1 dealers and directly from RideTech. For more information about RideTech Track 1 suspension systems contact the following:
Smitty’s Custom Automotive - Tiffin, OH
419-448-8080 or 419-934-5257
RideTech -Jasper, IN