J&M Products has designed a bump steer kit for the 1979-1993 Mustangs with a Aerospace 6061-T6511 aluminum body. The spherical rod end bodies are manufactured from heat treated chrome moly alloy steel and are then black oxide coated. The ball in the body is PTFE lined 52100 steel and hard chrome plated rated at a static radial load of 18,000 lbs.The tapered stud is machined from forged 4340 chrome moly and heat treated, the threads on the stud are rolled not cut after the heat treating process to assure strength and concentricity.
• Mil-A-8625 Type II black anodized finish for corrosion resistance
• Fits 79-93 Mustangs with Power Racks (does not work on manual racks)
• Replaces factory tie rod ends with spherical rod ends for precise steering control
• Aerospace 6061-T6511 aluminum adjusting collar
• A must for lowered cars
• Helps eliminate Bump Steer, prevents uneven tire wear and unpredictable steering
• Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel and black oxide coated
For more information contact J&M Products at 275 Tank Farm Road, San Luis Obispo , CA 93401 and visit www.hotpart.com.