Holley announced the continuing evolution of its very successful analog-style gauges with the release of new 3-3/8” and 4-1/2” speedometers and tachometers to complement their 2-1/16” gauge line. These are designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems or as a standalone unit and available in both black and white face versions. These gauges are compatible with all Terminator, HP, Dominator, and Sniper ECU’s, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles.
Benefits & Features Include:
• Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices - Great for Holley EFI users looking to install a combination of needle gauges and LCD accessories
• Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
• 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
• Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
• Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
• CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish - Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
• Multiple bezel options available separately - User can customize the gauges to their preference
GPS Speedometer Features
• Does not require a transmission sensor to operate making installation easy in vehicles which lack electronic sensor output or for someone wanting a simple speedometer installation
• Hot start satellite acquisition allows speedometer to function within 2-3 seconds of powering up
• GPS antenna included with 15' cable to route antenna to convenient location in corner of dash
• 0-160 MPH range with multi-function LCD display screen including ¼ mile time, 0-60 time, current speed, mileage/trip odometer, direction, and time of day
CAN Speedometer Features
• Wires directly into the vehicle's 16-pin OBDII data link connector
• Operates by receiving data from the ECU (Engine Control Unit) through the OBDII data link connector
• 0-160 MPH range with multi-function LCD display including ¼ mile time, 0-60 time, current speed, mileage/trip odometer, direction, and time of day
• Works with both distributor and distributor-less ignitions without requiring any special tach adapters.
• Practically universal, works with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 PPR (Pulses Per Revolution)
• 0-10,000 RPM range
If you have any questions about this or any Holley EFI product application, please contact their tech service department at 270-781-9741.