MILWAUKEE - The patented, breakthrough one-key lock technology of the BOLT(r) series of locks by STRATTEC(r) Security Corporation will be available to work with the side cut, high-security key design of the 2015 Ford F-150. BOLT locks feature patented technology that allows them to be programmed to a single vehicle key, providing convenient access to multiple locks used on trailers, tools and gear.
The entire series of BOLT locks is compatible with the new Ford F-150 side cut key and includes:
• The weatherproof BOLT Coupler Pin Lock is designed to secure trailers when not in tow, fits the 5/8-inch Ford F-150 coupler, and slides easily along stainless steel pin.
• BOLT's 5/8-inch Receiver Lock prevents theft of trailer ball mount or accessories, features a durable, solid stainless steel lock shutter designed to keep out elements and debris, and a plate tumbler sidebar that prevents picking and bumping.
• The rugged Padlock 2.0, for a range of applications, features a chrome-plated hardened steel shackle and a double ball bearing locking mechanism, made of weatherproof, corrosion-resistant automotive grade stainless steel.
• Flexible BOLT Cable Locks are made from six-foot long 1/4-inch black vinyl coated coiled cable, feature a crush-resistant body shell and an auto-return spring which locks automatically when key is removed, securing equipment, cabinets, storage compartments and more.
• The BOLT Toolbox Latch Retrofit Kit, which enables a toolbox cylinder retrofit, helps protect and secure toolboxes with an automotive-grade cylinder. Comes with an original factory handle and works with DeeZee(r), UWS Truck Accessories and other toolbox brands featuring a paddle-style handle.
BOLT locks come with a limited lifetime warranty. Find a BOLT retailer by using the zip code finder, www.boltlock.com/retail-finder or purchase from the BOLT website at http://www.boltlock.com/shop. BOLT locks are also available at 4-Wheel Parts stores, Advance Auto Parts, Basspro.com, Cabela's, Canadian Tire, Pep Boys, and Summit Racing.com. For more information, visit www.boltlock.com.
STRATTEC Security Corporation is the world's largest manufacturer of automotive locks, keys and related access control products, and is the primary lock supplier to Ford, GM and Chrysler. STRATTEC's history in the automotive business spans 100 years. For more information, write to 3333 West Good Hope Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53209; call 877-251-8798; or visit www.boltlock.com.